|April 1 – September 30||08:30 – 18:00|
|October 1 – March 31||08:30 – 17:00|
|Individuals||Groups (30 or more people)|
|Students (15 – 17 years)||¥310||¥250|
|Children (6 – 14 years)||¥200||¥160|
- Please refrain from using flash when taking photos in the exhibition spaces. Avoid lingering and taking video/photos in the same place.
- As there is much to see in the main keep, please view the exhibitions in order and do not linger over the displays.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Eating and drinking inside the keep are not allowed (except in designated areas).
- Pets are not allowed in the vicinity of Kenso Yagura* or the main keep.
- Do not touch the items on display.
- When using your cell phone, please do not disrupt the viewing experience of other visitors.
- People with disabilities may experience difficulties in reaching the main keep as the path is uneven and includes stairs and the remains of stone walls.
- Please be careful during rainy weather as the grounds can become extremely slippery.
*Yagura means “turret.”
Free Wi-Fi is available for anyone wanting to connect their mobile device or computer to the Internet.
Access for People with Disabilities
There are some places in the grounds where paths are uneven, making access difficult for people with disabilities. Staff-only access roads run throughout the grounds. If you would like to use them please contact us in advance.
Hirado Castle Designated Administrator: Hirado Castle JV NOROSHI. Inc
Hirado Castle: Tel. 0950-22-2201 Fax. 0950-23-3759
1458-1 Iwanoue-cho, Hirado, Nagasaki 859-5121